Friday, 1 July 2016

The Big Home Education Picnic - a National Celebration of Learning

From 20th of June to 4th of July there are picnics all over the UK which are for celebrating home education and learning.

I personally organised two picnics in the Greater Manchester Area - one in Stretford at Longford Park and one in Stockport at Alexandra Park.

The weather cooperated for us, mostly, and it didn't rain (too much!).

I forgot to take photos of the picnics because we were chatting and the children were climbing trees and other things.  They also got to feed the geese.

My next task is to organise a coffee morning/FAQ morning.  I have potentially found a free venue with indoor and outdoor facilities.  Watch this space!

This was the photo that I used for the Facebook event.  It is a really nice and serene park.